The Northern Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Guard

this is the forum for the chapter known as The Northern Guard

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loganius

Loganius

The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard.   The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:41 pm

lol i woudl like to involve some middle earthage but that's just me
Back to top Go down
Datura
Admin
Datura

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard.   The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:00 am

i've deleted the story. I thought getting it started would inspire me to continue the story. That does not seem to have been the case. Leaving up an old beginning to an unwritten story just seems odd.
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard.   The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard. Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:25 pm

I have wriiten a backstory for the chapter. I will post it and let you guys see it tonight. If you don't like it or if you want to change it. Let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thenorthernguard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard.   The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale of Datura Sabrika and the Northern Guard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Guard :: Character Creation-
Jump to: