The Northern Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Guard

this is the forum for the chapter known as The Northern Guard

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What swords to make

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Richard

Sir Richard

What swords to make Empty
PostSubject: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Im trying to decide what swor/swords i want to make. If people could give me their input on swords that they really like to use or a good sword to make please comment.
Back to top Go down
Loganius

Loganius

PostSubject: Re: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:30 pm

It all depends on what you like
Back to top Go down
búri

búri

PostSubject: Re: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:36 pm

I would say u like to hoard a red so make a gaint red or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:12 am

You seem to favor the red. But yesterday you used a blue all day. But I can definitely picture you using a red sword. Maybe even a shield too.
Back to top Go down
https://thenorthernguard.forumotion.com
Sir Richard

Sir Richard

PostSubject: Re: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Yea ive been using a red a lot and the only thing i dislike about it is that you cant manuever it for defense. I still dont know maybe ill just make a blue and a red just for the hell of it
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 pm

A red and a blue would be good. You can use one at a time with your choice. Or use both!!!
Back to top Go down
Loganius

Loganius

PostSubject: Re: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 pm

you're going to have a lot of weapons during your dag career, right now I would just experiment, see what you like then try new things
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:48 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Sir Richard

Sir Richard

PostSubject: Re: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:52 pm

true true well play gentlemen
Back to top Go down
Datura
Admin
Datura

PostSubject: Re: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:26 pm

One 28" sword, one 36" sword, and one 56" sword would about cover all you'd ever need as far as swords. With a shield, use your 28" sword. If dual wielding, use the 36" in your main hand and the 28" in your off-hand. If you feel like breaking shields/knocking people around, grab the 56" red. These are the most common ways swords are used on the field. The sizes are approximations of what most experienced dag players find effective. As for which to start with, whichever style suits you best. As a rule, (and this is addressed to everyone) you shouldnt start using reds until your somewhat experienced. This is because of the higher risk of injury that red weapons pose. Red weapons can much more easily break fingers and noses when used irresponsibly. So be sure your confident in your ability to use a red weapon before using it regularly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What swords to make   What swords to make Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What swords to make
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Guard :: The Armory-
Jump to: