The Northern Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Guard

this is the forum for the chapter known as The Northern Guard

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loganius Character Bio.

Go down 
5 posters

Should I keep the name Loganius?
yes
Loganius Character Bio. Vote_lcap100%Loganius Character Bio. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
no
Loganius Character Bio. Vote_lcap0%Loganius Character Bio. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Loganius

Loganius

Loganius Character Bio. Empty
PostSubject: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:09 pm

I have been tossing around some ideas for my character bio. I will update this thread with new ideas as well as eventually a finished product. Also, I need some input. Should I keep the name Loganius? I feel it doesn't quite fit with what we're doing here. If you don't think so, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:59 pm

It doesn't matter if your name doesn't fit with the chapter. Get whatever name you want. We are not necessarily 1 type of thing. No matter what name you choose everybody fits in !!!
Back to top Go down
https://thenorthernguard.forumotion.com
búri

búri

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm

mine doesnt fit but no one helped me find a name to use so...
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 pm

I didn't know you wanted help.... so now I will. You can go to your profile and change it when you find one
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Imrahil...Halbarad...both names from lord of the rings

Búri...one of the first gods of Norse mythology. like vikings and stuff. my name Ymir derives from the same story. Buri is basically related to my my name.

dude the possibilities of names are endless!
Back to top Go down
Loganius

Loganius

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 pm

I suppose everyone already knows me by the name loganius, and it is pretty middle-earth-esque, like Loganius The Great. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Datura
Admin
Datura

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:20 am

i like the name. I think it fits rather well. To me, it always sounded like the name of one of king Arthurs knights.

Names of some knights of the round table;
-Sir Lionell
-Sir Bleoberis
-Sir Pelleas
-Sir Bedivere
-Sir Dysconyus
-Sir Loganius - Seems fitting to me.
Back to top Go down
Loganius

Loganius

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm

I've recently found out that I'm part Scottish and I was thinking maybe I should go off of that. I love the movie brave-heart and pretty much the two story lines I have to choose between for my character are an English hunter type persona, or a Scottish highlander.
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Just keep the name loganius.. and I like scottish highlander. But its totally up to you.
Back to top Go down
Loganius

Loganius

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:19 pm

I do believe I'm going with the Scottish Highlander. But I'm writing a story for both.
Back to top Go down
búri

búri

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:29 pm

I am trying to write a story line for my character but it is hard to do because i fail at English classes.
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm

your character bio doesnt have to be huge. just something that tells us where you came from and who you are. you dont need to be complex.
Back to top Go down
Loganius

Loganius

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:46 am

Alright, this is my first draft of my highlander back story. It will be changed around a little. I'm not done with my English character bio yet. Let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Loganius

Loganius

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:57 am

I am Loganius. I hail from the (Scottish) highlands of the north. I am a kilt clad warrior, fearsome in combat. I fight for my country. All I've wanted all my entire life is freedom. Freedom for my people. Im willing to do anything, sacrifice everything, to obtain that freedom. My father was a hero of the wars of the north, gruesome battles between fellow clans within our country. He has taught me the ways of the blade since I was a lad. Finally the clans are united again, though for a troubling cause. Now I'm of age, seeking a way to loosen the grip or my countries' enemies. Throuh battle only can this be done, and this is the path I've chosen. The Northern Guard. --- prefers claymore or dirk & targe
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 pm

happiness is what i feel Smile
Back to top Go down
Loganius

Loganius

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 am

Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:36 am

ya i like it. it gives us an idea of who you are, and where you came from. and how you connect to the northern guard. it feels good that we are actually moving forward!
Back to top Go down
Loganius

Loganius

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 pm

finishing up second possible biography. apparently mussell is hardcore english we have our own coat of arms and everything. only other thign I could think of is greek. which was my original intentions.
Back to top Go down
Ulrich

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:44 pm

I really like the highlander bio. i think it fits perfectly haha. but hey im still the new guy haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loganius Character Bio.   Loganius Character Bio. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loganius Character Bio.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Guard :: Character Creation-
Jump to: