The Northern Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Guard

this is the forum for the chapter known as The Northern Guard

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

facebook group deleted post here now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

facebook group deleted post here now Empty
PostSubject: facebook group deleted post here now   facebook group deleted post here now Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:16 am

sorry guys. i would like to see more forum talk. i know facebook is slightly more convenient, but i would like to see members show they actually want to be here. look to the forum for practice dates and other talk. thanks all
Back to top Go down
https://thenorthernguard.forumotion.com
Datura
Admin
Datura

PostSubject: Re: facebook group deleted post here now   facebook group deleted post here now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:09 am

Didnt see that coming. But I guess thats what I get for having not been online the past few days. I would have preferred to have been part of that discussion, but ultimately i agree with you. I'd be interested in reading the discussion, but with the group having been deleted I cannot.

You need to message everyone to make sure they know. The only word I recieved about this was the post on your wall. Not everyone is going to read your wall.

That said, I will now use an emoticon. I feel the emoticon most associated with my rank is.... queen. queen

Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

PostSubject: Re: facebook group deleted post here now   facebook group deleted post here now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Sorry, I didn't really discuss it. I just deleted it. I feel that facebook is just always there. I mean it is easier to just check it when on facebook. But I want people to make an effort to check on our group. I want people to want to keep updated. And not just checking cuz its something to look at on facebook.
Back to top Go down
https://thenorthernguard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: facebook group deleted post here now   facebook group deleted post here now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

facebook group deleted post here now
Page 1 of 1