The Northern Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Northern Guard

this is the forum for the chapter known as The Northern Guard

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reorganizing the Forum a bit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Datura
Admin
Datura

Reorganizing the Forum a bit Empty
PostSubject: Reorganizing the Forum a bit   Reorganizing the Forum a bit Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:32 am

I feel like the "chapter news" segment may start to become overcrowded. For a start, I shink we should start posting practices in the "events" section. Perhaps we should remove the For Sale/Trade and Real Life forums to help with clutter since their not getting used anyway. After all, things for sale/trade could generally go in the Armory section, and I think people will stick with facebook for the "real life" stuff. As an administrator I do technically have the ability to make such changes myself, but I feel such changes would be inappropriate for me to make without Ymir's knowledge.

- queen
Back to top Go down
Ymir
Admin
Ymir

Reorganizing the Forum a bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reorganizing the Forum a bit   Reorganizing the Forum a bit Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Edit: im good with using the event for practices. But the forum is fine. Most forums I see set there's the same way.
Back to top Go down
https://thenorthernguard.forumotion.com

Reorganizing the Forum a bit
Page 1 of 1